that it may collect, use, or process about you when you visit our website or interact with
Policy Defenders. We value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your information. Please
review this Policy to learn about the privacy practices at Policy Defenders.
Applicability and third-party websites and services
not relate to and does not apply to the processing activities of third-party websites that may be
linked to the PolicyDefenders.com or third-party web pages or other online services (including advertisements)
information to a third-party website or service whose link is placed on this website.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- (a) Based on your interactions with the website may be are limited to, name, email address, phone number, and address,
- (b) If you choose to submit an inquiry form,
- (c) Automatic collection of some additional information
Types of Information we may collect
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any information that could identify a specific individual.
Policy Defenders may collect PII, such as name, email address, telephone number, zip code, or other
information through PolicyDefenders.com. Other information that may be collected includes technical
information resulting from how you navigate content on PolicyDefenders.com or interact with advertisements.
This information may not be PII, but it may be combined in Policy Defenders systems with PII, such as
your name, contact information, or other information.
How we may use the information we collect.
We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including operations and services
that you request. We may also use the information for promotional or marketing reasons, to
communicate with you about new offerings, and to provide you with updates about our business
operations and services. We may use the information you provide about yourself, or the
information we collect using commercially available website tracking tools, such as cookies or web
beacons, to enhance your experience with this website or to perform analytics about how the
website performs as you click through different web pages or links. We may also use your
personal information in response to valid law enforcement activities or investigations, or to
protect the property and rights of our company.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Third-party advertising and analytics services companies may place advertisements on our behalf
onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our
advertisements, and place third-party advertisements on our Website. These third parties may
collect information about the websites you have viewed and advertisements with which you have
interacted. Other information that may be collected include your IP address, date and time of
interaction, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the browser you use to visit this Website. This
information may be combined with PII, like your name or email address, and may be used to
deliver advertising from us or from other companies, through email or through social media sites.
This combined information may also be used to improve our understanding of your interactions
with our Website and advertisements.
Cookies and Other Technology
Cookies and other technologies are used by Policy Defenders in its operation of PolicyDefenders.com to improve the
experience of our visitors, to provide personalized content, and to monitor marketing campaigns
and other communications. Cookies are small data files that can be used to track and use
information about our visitors. These cookies make it possible for your information to be stored
for your convenience, helping us to remember you and your preferences during your visit and
during future visits. While some cookies terminate when you close your browser, some may
remain on your computer or device until deleted.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
You have several choices in regard to how your information is collected and used by Policy Defenders.
First, you may choose not to provide us with any personal information when you visit PolicyDefenders.com.
Additionally, your browser may allow for you to decline cookies from our website. Please note
that some services provided by PolicyDefenders.com may not work without this information.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Policy Defenders. If you choose to
exercise this right, you may click the “unsubscribe” link featured at the bottom of these emails.
Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing communications from Policy Defenders for
administrative purposes or about specific goods and services for which you have enrolled.
California Privacy Rights:
California law permits its residents to opt-out of Policy Defenders’s exchange of information with third
parties for direct marketing services. You may do this at any time by contacting us at
. You may also request an account of your personal information that we have
shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes within the last year. If you would like
this accounting, please contact us at [email protected]
. Note that if you opt-out of this
information sharing, Policy Defenders may still share your personal information for non-marketing
Policy Defenders is committed to upholding the privacy of children under the age of 13 years-old.
Policy Defenders does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13. Policy Defenders will
remove any personal information on children younger than 13 when made aware of collecting
advance notice. The updated policy will be applicable from the “effective date.” Please consider
occasionally reviewing our Policy to remain informed on how Policy Defenders may collect, use, and
share personal information.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
Policy Defenders is located in the United States, and PolicyDefenders.com is intended for users in the United States.
When you visit our website, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information may
be collected and processed within the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices at Policy Defenders, please contact out to us at
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information. Consumer rights awarded by CCPA-
Privacy practices and details associated with CCPA-
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request. A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll-free telephone number (833) 470-2006. Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the ‘How we may use the collected information’.